Hiking in ancient Sembalun caldera Rinjani geopark
Overview : Sembalun village and Pergasingan Hill
Duration: 7 hours. Meals: 1x breakfast.
Price starting from USD20,00/ person
Mount Pergasingan or famous as Pergasingan Hill is a Sembalun valley wall that has a height of 1.750 meters above sea level. the hill is a forest area under the ministry of forestry and managed by Wisatani Cooperative.
Sunrise trip package Is special For those of you who have a limited time or do not want to overnight at the top of Pergasingan Hill. Leave at 03:30 am from your place of stay In Sembalun Village and arrive at `to spot point before Sunrise. You will be in your hotel or our office around 10:00 Am.
if you stay in Kuta Lombok or Senggigi, we will pick you up at 1:00 Am and drop you off at Sembalun
Read Also: Mount Rinjani Trekking Tour Package & Prices
- Breath-taking, inspiring colors of sunrise.
- Viewing from the distance the icon of Sumbawa Island, Mount Tambora.
- From the top of the beautiful Pergasingan Hill, enjoy an enchanting and vast panorama covering the valley of Sembalun Lawang Village.
- The view from the hill overlooks paddy field every 3 months the light and colors changed.
- Swimming and Camping in Gili Kondo.
- From February till June, it’s time for greenery in the paddy field.
- From July till December, the colors changed as new plants and vegetables grow.
- Highest: 1,800 meters above sea level.
Pergasingan Hill Private Package Sunrise Trip Price Per Person with Transport
1 Participant =USD100/person
2 Participants =USD65/person
3-4 Praticipants =USD50/person
5-6 Participants =USD40/person
7-8 Participants =USD35/person
9-10 Participants =USD30/person + 1 free charge.
10% from each tourist payment contributes to support the environmental sustainability program.
Pergasingan Hill private package Sunrise Trip Price Per Person without Transport
1 Participant =USD60/person
2 Participants =USD40/person
3-4 Participants =USD35/person
5-6 Participants =USD25/person
7-10 Participants =USD20/person + 1 free charge.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to the area in Lombok.
- Fuel, driver, and parking fees.
- Porter and guide if Participants more than 4 people.
- Food and water as mentioned on the itinerary.
- entrance ticket
- Government tax.
- Bed and breakfast and rent a car.
- Travel and health insurance
- Tips for driver, porter, and mountain guide.
- Personal expenses.
Rinjani Lombok net is not responsible for your travel and health insurance, and for any claims associated with any event covered by the insurance policy.
You Are Responsible For:
Adequate and valid Travel Insurance is compulsory and mandatory for all the travelers who are going to participate in any of our adventure and recreational activities, i.e. mountain biking, trekking, climbing, etc.
We recommend a comprehensive tra““““““vel insurance policy that covers repatriation and evacuation in case of a medical emergency, cancellation, and curtailment as well as baggage and valuables.
And must cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation, personal liability, and emergency air ambulance/helicopter rescue services.
We will ask and remind you about your insurance policy during your booking with us.
Before your departure from the trip, our tour leader will ask and need to see your insurance policy.
Please, ensure you have your policy number and emergency telephone number for your insurance company.
You are responsible to check the policy and coverage by yourself.
Lombok Green Nature Is Responsible And Provide For These Items:
Equipment, tent, sleeping bag, cook gear, mattress, emergency lamp, toilet tent, and matches.
Food and water as mentioned on the itinerary.
Personal Essential Documents And Items You Have To Carry:
Rinjani Lombok Net is not responsible for your personal documents and items.
Items you are carrying depend on the type of your activities in the “Programs”.
Here is a list of some personal essentials documents and items:
Documents compulsory and mandatory:
- Passport with minimum 6-month validity.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Emergency contact numbers.
Other important items:
- Blood type card and allergic.
- Prescriptions for any or specific medication.
- International driving license (optional).
- Spare photo ID and important scans and documents on a dropbox (optional).
- Credit cards amount small amount of cash.
Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts, long sleeve cotton t-shirt, windproof jacket, waterproof trekking pants,
top and trouser easy to dry, rain jacket, rain pants and gloves.
Lightweight trekking shoes, lightweight walking shoes, socks and trek poles.
Complete First Aid Kit, water purification tablets or drops, Iodine pills, diarrhea stopper-Imodium,
other medicine like Antibiotic-Ciprofloxacin, moleskin (for blisters), insect repellent, sun lotion protection,
re-hydration solution sachet, antiseptic cream, lip balm, antihistamine (bites, allergic reactions),
Ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory, pain relief), and some others.
Water bottles, quick dry towel energy snacks, toiletries, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, biological soap, shampoo,
sunhat, sun glasses, earplugs, map and feminine items.
Mobile phone, MP3, earphone, spare batteries, power bank, camera, video, extra memory cards, binocular, compass, headlamp and flashlight with good durability, personal locator beacon (PLB).
Cloths string and hooks, books, notes and pen.
Dry bag, day pack and recycle plastic bags.
More Information or book this package please contact us.GET QUOTES BOOK NOW!