Wellcome to Lombok Green Nature
what is our value and the difference with most tour, travel, trekking and hiking companies in Lombok?
Lombok Green Nature tour and travel is different with most tour and travel companies in Lombok on business concept. we are not only talking about business to take much profits and rise a lot of money but also talk about responsibility for environmental sustainability.
we have strong commitment support preserve environment to keep nature, to running the program we cooperate with Sembalun Community Development Centre Organisation ( SCDC ) and Sembalun Nature lover organisation to run an environment project together. to know more info about our social and environment program click here.
10% from each tourist payment contribute to support environmental sustainability program. it’s very important to create sustainable tourism business that depend on nature and the environment.
Pergasingan Hill Sunrise Trip Price Per Person with Transport
1 Participant =USD100/person
2 Participants =USD65/person
3-4 Praticipants =USD50/person
5-6 Participants =USD40/person
7-8 Participants =USD35/person
9-10 Participants =USD30/person + 1 free charge.
10% from each tourist payment contribute to support environmental sustainability program.
Pergasingan Hill Sunrise Trip Price Per Person without Transport
1 Participant =USD60/person
2 Participants =USD40/person
3-4 Praticpants =USD35/person
5-6 Participants =USD25/person
7-10 Participants =USD20/person + 1 free charge.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to area in Lombok.
- Fuel, driver, and parking fees.
- Porter and guide if Participants more than 4 people.
- Equipment, tent, sleeping bag, cook gear, mattress, toilet tent, and emergency lamp.
- Food and water as mentioned on the itinerary.
- Government tax.
- Bed and breakfast and rent a car.
- International, domestic flight ticket and connecting transportation.
- Travel and health insurance.
- National Park ticket entrance.
- Tips for driver, porter and mountain guide.
- Personal expenses.
Overview : Sembalun village and Pergasingan Hill
Duration : 7 hours. Meals : 1x breakfast.
Price starting from USD20,00/ person
Mount Pergasingan or famous as Pergasingan Hill is a Sembalun valley wall that has heigh of 1.750 meters above sea level. the hill is forest area under the ministry of the forestry and managed by Wisatani Cooperative.
Sunrise trip package Is special For those of you who have a limited time or do not want to over night at the top of Pergasingan Hill. Leave at 03:30 am from your place of stay In Sembalun Village and arrive to spot point before Sunrise. You will be in your hotel or our office around at 10:00Am.
if you stay in Kuta Lombok or Senggigi, we will pick you up at 1:00Am and drop of to Sembalun Village, it’s take two hours.
- Breath-taking, inspiring colours of sunrise.
- Viewing from the distance the icon of Sumbawa Island, Mount Tambora.
- From the top of the beautiful Pergasingan Hill, enjoy an enchanting and vast panorama covering the valley of Sembalun Lawang Village.
- The view from the hill overlook paddy field every 3 months the light and colours changed.
- Swimming and Camping in Gili Kondo.
- From February till June, it’s time for greenery in the paddy field.
- From July till December, the colours changed as a new plants and vegetables grow.
- Highest: 1,800 meters above sea level.
Rinjani Lombok net is not responsible for your travel and health insurance, and for any claims associated with any event covered by the insurance policy.
You Are Responsible For:
Adequate and valid Travel Insurance is compulsory and mandatory for all the travelers who are going to participate in any of our adventure and recreational activities, i.e. mountain biking, trekking, climbing, etc.
We recommend a comprehensive travel insurance policy that covers repatriation and evacuation in case of a medical emergency, cancellation and curtailment as well as baggage and valuables.
And must cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation, personal liability, and emergency air ambulance/helicopter rescue services.
We will ask and remind you about your insurance policy during your booking with us.
Before your departure to the trip, our tour leader will ask and need to see your insurance policy.
Please, ensure you have your policy number and emergency telephone number for your insurance company.
You are responsible to check the policy and coverage by yourself.
Lombok Green Nature Is Responsible And Provide For These Items:
Equipment, tent, sleeping bag, cook gear, mattress, emergency lamp, toilet tent, and matches.
Food and water as mentioned on the itinerary.
Personal Essential Documents And Items You Have To Carry:
Rinjani Lombok Net is not responsible for your personal documents and items.
Items you are carrying it depend on the type of your activities in the “Programs”.
Here is a list of some personal essentials documents and items:
Documents compulsory and mandatory:
- Passport with minimum 6 month validity.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Emergency contact numbers.
Others important items:
- Blood type card and allergic.
- Prescriptions for any or specific medication.
- International driving license (optional).
- Spare photo ID and important scans and documents on a dropbox (optional).
- Credit cards and small amount of cash.
Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts, long sleeve cotton t-shirt, windproof jacket, waterproof trekking pants,
top and trouser easy to dry, rain jacket, rain pants and gloves.
Lightweight trekking shoes, lightweight walking shoes, socks and trek poles.
Complete First Aid Kit, water purification tablets or drops, Iodine pills, diarrhea stopper-Imodium,
other medicine like Antibiotic-Ciprofloxacin, moleskin (for blisters), insect repellent, sun lotion protection,
re-hydration solution sachet, antiseptic cream, lip balm, antihistamine (bites, allergic reactions),
Ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory, pain relief), and some others.
Water bottles, quick dry towel energy snacks, toiletries, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, biological soap, shampoo,
sunhat, sun glasses, earplugs, map and feminine items.
Mobile phone, MP3, earphone, spare batteries, power bank, camera, video, extra memory cards, binocular, compass, headlamp and flashlight with good durability, personal locator beacon (PLB).
Cloths string and hooks, books, notes and pen.
Dry bag, day pack and recycle plastic bags.
More Information or book this package please contact us.GET QUOTES BOOK NOW!