Overview : Sembalun village and Pergasingan Hill
Mount Pergasingan or famous for the mention Pergasingan hill is a Sembalun valley wall that has high of 1.750 meters above sea level.
Sunrise trip package Is special For those of you who have a limited time or do not want to over night at the top of Pergasingan Hill. Leave at 03:30 am from your place of stay In Sembalun Village and arrive at spot point before Sunrise. You will be in your place where you stay around at 10:00Am.
Duration : 7 hours. Meals : 1x breakfast.
- Breath-taking, inspiring colours of sunrise.
- Viewing from the distance the icon of Sumbawa Island, Mount Tambora.
- From the top of the beautiful Pergasingan Hill, enjoy an enchanting and vast panorama covering the valley of Sembalun Lawang Village.
- The view from the hill overlook paddy field every 3 months the light and colours changed.
- Swimming and Camping in Gili Kondo.
- From February till June, it’s time for greenery in the paddy field.
- From July till December, the colours changed as a new plants and vegetables grow.
- Highest: 1,800 meters above sea level.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to area in Lombok.
- Boat, Fuel, driver, and parking fees.
- Porter and guide.
- Equipment, tent, sleeping bag, cook gear, mattress, toilet tent, and emergency lamp.
- Food and water as mentioned on the itinerary.
- Government tax.
- Bed and breakfast and rent a car.
- International, domestic flight ticket and connecting transportation.
- Travel and health insurance.
- National Park ticket entrance.
- Tips for driver, porter and mountain guide.
- Personal expenses.
Rinjani Lombok net is not responsible for your travel and health insurance, and for any claims associated with any event covered by the insurance policy.
You Are Responsible For:
Adequate and valid Travel Insurance is compulsory and mandatory for all the travelers who are going to participate in any of our adventure and recreational activities, i.e. mountain biking, trekking, climbing, etc.
We recommend a comprehensive travel insurance policy that covers repatriation and evacuation in case of a medical emergency, cancellation and curtailment as well as baggage and valuables.
And must cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation, personal liability, and emergency air ambulance/helicopter rescue services.
We will ask and remind you about your insurance policy during your booking with us.
Before your departure to the trip, our tour leader will ask and need to see your insurance policy.
Please, ensure you have your policy number and emergency telephone number for your insurance company.
You are responsible to check the policy and coverage by yourself.
Rinjani Lombok Net Is Responsible And Provide For These Items:
Equipment, tent, sleeping bag, cook gear, mattress, emergency lamp, toilet tent, and matches.
Food and water as mentioned on the itinerary.
Personal Essential Documents And Items You Have To Carry:
Rinjani Lombok Net is not responsible for your personal documents and items.
Items you are carrying it depend on the type of your activities in the “Programs”.
Here is a list of some personal essentials documents and items:
Documents compulsory and mandatory:
- Passport with minimum 6 month validity.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Emergency contact numbers.
Others important items:
- Blood type card and allergic.
- Prescriptions for any or specific medication.
- International driving license (optional).
- Spare photo ID and important scans and documents on a dropbox (optional).
- Credit cards and small amount of cash.
Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts, long sleeve cotton t-shirt, windproof jacket, waterproof trekking pants,
top and trouser easy to dry, rain jacket, rain pants and gloves.
Lightweight trekking shoes, lightweight walking shoes, socks and trek poles.
Complete First Aid Kit, water purification tablets or drops, Iodine pills, diarrhea stopper-Imodium,
other medicine like Antibiotic-Ciprofloxacin, moleskin (for blisters), insect repellent, sun lotion protection,
re-hydration solution sachet, antiseptic cream, lip balm, antihistamine (bites, allergic reactions),
Ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory, pain relief), and some others.
Water bottles, quick dry towel energy snacks, toiletries, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, biological soap, shampoo,
sunhat, sun glasses, earplugs, map and feminine items.
Mobile phone, MP3, earphone, spare batteries, power bank, camera, video, extra memory cards, binocular, compass, headlamp and flashlight with good durability, personal locator beacon (PLB).
Cloths string and hooks, books, notes and pen.
Dry bag, day pack and recycle plastic bags.